Thursday, April 27, 2006

peace that passes understanding

Lord you know my heart, and all my desires
and the secret things, I'll never tell, Lord you know them well.
Though i may be young, i see and understand that at times like sheep we go astray, and things get out of hand.

So i promise to be true to you. To live my life in purity, as unto you.
Waiting for the day when i hear you say, "here is the one i have created just for you"

until then oh Lord, I will be content. Knowing that true love will come some day, and it will only come from you.
Cause i have seen the suffering that loneliness can cause. When we choose to give our love away, without a righteous cause.

So i promise to be true to you. To live my life in purity as unto you.
Waiting for the day when i hear you say, "here is the one i have created just for you"

"I Promise" - Jaci Valasquez

1 Comments:

Blogger Tigre said...

What a beautiful post, keep it up.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home